Funding a Business is a Major Undertaking
Raising business capital is challenging – not only preparing the business and financial records, but choosing the best option. The two principal financing choices are equity and debt financing. Figuring out which avenue is right for your business requires expert advice.
- Most companies use a combination of debt and equity financing, but there are some distinct advantages to both. The pros and cons of both options center on repayment obligations, maintaining control or ownership, and potential restrictions.
- To borrow money through debt financing involves a promise to pay it back with interest by a set future date. There’s no requirement to give up any portion of ownership.
- Raising equity financing provides working capital with no repayment obligation. In exchange, the investors receive a percentage of ownership.
THE NWCFO ADVANTAGE
- We have extensive relationships in banking and investor groups to offer you the best financing options to review.
- We present your financial information and business plans to attract investment to meet your needs and grow your business through optimized financing.
- We offer accountability, responsibility, integrity and professionalism; your business partner in the journey to find the right financial relationships.